February 5, 2010

First blog!

Okay, so maybe this is a tad overdue.
I've been photographing weddings for 5 years now and am just getting around to this?
Shame on me.

Well, here I am. First Comes Love Wedding Photography by Alison Bank is live, once again!
Here's where it went live the first time: www.firstcomesloveweddings.com

I suppose this is also a place to allow me to write, since I used to do that sort of thing long before I was a photographer. My words will likely be about love and amazing weddings and fabulous vendors, but it's writing nonetheless. Oh, and it will also probably be a bit about wedding planning, as I am in the middle of planning my own wedding, which is 4 months from TODAY!

Anyhoo. Keep coming back! I'm going to spend lots of time uploading some of my favorite weddings--older and more recent work.
And please pass my name on freely!

2 comments:

  1. This is great..thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! So interesting to see the amazing varieties of couples and their weddings. Cheers to you for honoring , capturing and documenting their individual personalities and emotions at this important life event.

    ReplyDelete